- The Promoter is SPUR RESTAURANTS (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”)
- The Radio Station is Ukhozi FM/Umhlobo Wenene/Lesedi FM
- The Competition will take place on the following time-channels:
3.1. Ukhozi FM – 12:00 – 15:00 – Every Saturday from 22 June 2023 until 27 January 2024
3.2. Umhlobo Wenene – 12:00 – 15:00 – Every Saturday from 22 June 2023 until 27 January 2024
3.3. Lesedi FM – 12:00 – 15:00 Every Saturday from 22 June 2023 until 27 January 2024
- This competition is limited to all legal residents and/or legal citizens and/or legal visitors of South Africa who possess a valid identity document, passport, or proof of South African residency and who are over the age of 18 (Eighteen) years.
- Employees, directors, prescribed officers, shareholders, members, and partners (and their family members) of the Promoter and Station, the applicable advertising company for the competition or any of their holding or subsidiary companies and their advertising and promotions agencies, are not eligible to participate in this competition. The Promoter and the station reserves the right to disqualify any participant who contravenes this rule.
- The competition will commence on 22 July 2023 and will end on 27 January 2024
- To enter, participants will be required to share what they are celebrating on a Social Media platform of their choice (Facebook, Twitter. Instagram) using the Hashtag #SpurCelebrationSaturdays and tagging the Radio Station for a chance to win a Spur Voucher Valued at R1 000 (One-Thousand-Rand).
- Please note the following:
8.1. The voucher is valid for 3 Years from release date
8.2. The voucher will come from Spur Advertising with a unique code, this code will need to be shared with your waitron.
8.3. The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash
- One Finalist will be selected on-air and will be contacted by the station via telephone, every Saturday in the Time-Channels as stipulated in Paragraph 3.
- Participants/winner(s) may be required to take part in media campaigns including broadcast and publication as requested by the Promoter for which publicity, no compensation will be paid by the Promoter.
- Product images on the online shop are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual products and the Promoter not responsible for inaccurate product details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Winners are determined by random draw and the results are audited by an independent auditor.
- By participating in this promotion, participants agree that their personal information may be shared with the Promoter or its agent to facilitate prize fulfilment.
- Should a participant/winner provide incorrect contact details or fail to allow the radio station / the Promoter to contact them during the first call from the time that a winner is selected, or should a winner not accept the prize, for any reason whatsoever, the radio station / the Promoter reserves the right to select a replacement winner from the qualifying entries.
- The judges’ decision is final and binding and no queries of any nature will be heard.
- Failure to claim a prize or a refusal or inability to provide required documentation or comply with any of the competition requirements within 30 (Thirty) days of notification will disqualify the winner and a new winner will be drawn in terms of these rules.
- No substitution or cash redemption of non-cash prizes is permitted. Prizes are not transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Radio Station.
- The Promoter and Station will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, or delayed entries for any reason whatsoever.
- The Promoter and Station reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud, dishonesty or cheating of any nature is suspected on the part of a participant.
- The Promoter and Station has the right in its sole discretion to summarily disqualify a winner who, at any time, does not act in accordance with the spirit of the promotional competition. A disqualified winner shall immediately forfeit their right, title or interest in any prize.
- The Promoter and Station reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- No participant may win more than once throughout this promotion.
- Prizes will only be issued once the participating radio station and the Promoter have verified that the winner has not won any other competitions within 90 (Ninety) days prior to the draw and that they are not disqualified.